1. DATA IDENTIFICATION: In compliance with the duty of information act contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected: the company owning the website www. faradayvp.com is Faraday Venture Partners S.L. (hereinafter “Faraday”), with a registered office for these purposes at Paseo de la Habana 16, 1st Floor, 28036, Madrid, provided with tax number: B86282449 and registered with the Madrid Commercial Registry in Volume 29086, Sheet 158, Page 523680. Contact e-mail address: email@example.com.
2. USERS: The access and/or use of this Faraday portal attributes you the condition of USER, who accepts, through such access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. Said Conditions shall apply irrespective of any General Terms and Conditions that may be applicable.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.faradayvp.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data accessible through the Internet (hereinafter referred to as “the contents”), which belongs to Faraday or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. Such responsibility extends to any registration that may be necessary to access certain services or contents. In the case of such registration, the USER shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing him- or herself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER also commits to making the appropriate use of contents and services (such as, for example, discussion forums or news groups) that Faraday offers through its portal and, by way of illustration but not limited to, will not use them for: (i) illicit or illegal activities or any activity that is contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminating contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in defence of terrorism or against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Faraday, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempt to access and, if necessary, use the e-mail accounts of other USERS and modify or manipulate their messages. Faraday reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the dignity of a person, are of discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, or pornographic nature, and threaten young persons or children, public order or security or which, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, Faraday will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by USERS through the forums, chats, or other tools that allow participation in said forums etc.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Faraday complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, according to the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December which approved the regulation implementing said Organic Law, European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 regarding personal data protection of individuals and the free movement of such data, as well as other regulations that are in force at any given time, ensuring the correct use and processing of the USER’S personal data. To this end, each form that collects personal data, as well as all services that the USER may request from Faraday, will hereforth inform the USER of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions relating to the processing of his/her data, informing him/her of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, and the purpose of the processing and communication of data to third parties where appropriate. Likewise, Faraday informs you that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Faraday by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website and the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or text; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs required for operation, access and use, etc.). All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the making available of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, by way of support and technical means, without the authorization of Faraday, is expressly prohibited. The USER commits to respecting the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Faraday. You may view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard disk of your computer or on any other physical medium as long as this is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the Faraday pages.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: Faraday shall not be liable in any way for damages of any kind that may be caused by, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent this.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Faraday reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, and may change, remove or add both the content and services provided through the portal and the way in which they are presented or located on the portal.
9. LINKS: In the event that www.faradayvp.com contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Faraday shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no event shall Faraday assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor shall Faraday guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Faraday reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those USERS who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
11. GENERAL: Faraday will prosecute the breach of these conditions as well as any misuse of its site by exercising all civil and criminal actions to which it is entitled by law.
12. MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Faraday may at any time modify the conditions determined herein and duly publishing them as they appear here. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Faraday and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish law and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.