1. Faraday Venture Partners, S.L, domiciled at Paseo de la Habana 16, 1st Floor with post code 28036 Madrid and tax code B86282449 and contact email: email@example.com (hereinafter Faraday), is the owner for all intents and purposes of this website www.faradayvp.com and therefore responsible for the automated files derived from it. Faraday also guarantees full compliance with the obligations provided by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, regarding the Protection of Personal Data and Regulations for its collection, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 (hereinafter RC), as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and its Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these (hereinafter GDPR), and other applicable regulations.
2. This statement is intended to inform users of the personal data protection policy as applied by Faraday. This procedure will be applicable in the event that users decide to fill in a Faraday form where personal data is collected, without prejudice to what is indicated in the Privacy Clause applicable to each specific form.
4. Faraday is fully aware of the use and treatment that should be given to personal data that may be required or that may be obtained from users on its web pages or within the framework of the company’s activity, in order to manage the services offered or to send commercial communications of products or services that may be of interest.
5. Faraday will adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and thus prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology in accordance with the provisions of the RC, among other mandatory regulations. However, Faraday cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to it by third parties, although in these very unlikely cases, it will put all the resources at its disposal so that this issue is corrected as soon as possible, as well as being reliably communicated to the Spanish agency for the protection of data (AEPD).
6. The personal data provided will be kept by Faraday for the time necessary for the provision of the requested service and during the legally established deadlines.
7. The legal basis and legitimacy of Faraday for the treatment of the data of its users is the execution of a contract, or if this does not apply, the consent of the interested party.
8. The data processed by Faraday will not be communicated to third parties except by legal obligation. However, if necessary to ensure a quality service, the data may only be communicated to the management company wholly owned by Faraday, i.e. Faraday Venture Capital SGEIC, S.A.
9. Users will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided and they are responsible for communicating to Faraday any changes made to them, being Faraday exempt from any responsibility in this regard.
10. Users herewith acknowledge and may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Paseo de la Habana, 16 – 1st Floor – CP 28036 Madrid, identifying and specifying their request. Where appropriate, they must provide a photocopy of the ID or equivalent document.
In the event that the interested party feels their rights are being violated regarding the protection of their personal data, they can file a claim with the Data Protection Control Authority through its website: www.agpd.es
11. Under the Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in no case shall Faraday send advertising, messages or communications of other commercial purposes to users without previous consent.
12. Faraday informs users that, in case they have solicited the sending of commercial messages or alerts, they can unsubscribe by following the instructions indicated in each case or by communicating it to the Data Protection Officer, via the following email: email@example.com
13. In relation to the personal data of children under 14 years of age, this Faraday website does not address minors. In case they wish to access it, they must dispose of their parent’s or guardian’s consent. If the user is a minor, we ask you to leave this website. However, Faraday disavows any liability for breach of this requirement.
14. The data categories of interested parties handled here are:
- Type of data: Identification data (eg name, ID, address, contact, …), economic and financial data
- Stakeholders category: Customers, Suppliers, Human Resources, Users