1. Faraday Venture Partners, S.L, domiciled at Paseo de la Habana 16, 1st Floor with post code 28036 Madrid and tax code B86282449 and contact email: email@example.com (hereinafter Faraday), is the owner for all intents and purposes of this website www.faradayvp.com and therefore responsible for the automated files derived from it. Faraday also guarantees full compliance with the obligations provided by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, regarding the Protection of Personal Data and Regulations for its collection, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 (hereinafter, LOPD and RLOPD), as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and its Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these (hereinafter GDPR), and other applicable regulations.
2. This statement is intended to inform users of the personal data protection policy as applied by Faraday. This procedure will be applicable in the event that users decide to fill in a Faraday form where personal data is collected, without prejudice to what is indicated in the Privacy Clause applicable to each specific form.
4. Faraday is fully aware of the use and treatment that should be given to personal data that may be required or that may be obtained from users on its web pages or within the framework of the company’s activity, in order to manage the services offered or to send commercial communications of products or services that may be of interest.
5. Faraday will adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and thus prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology in accordance with the provisions of the RLOPD, among other mandatory regulations. However, Faraday cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to it by third parties, although in these very unlikely cases, it will put all the resources at its disposal so that this issue is corrected as soon as possible, as well as being reliably communicated to the Spanish agency for the protection of data (AEPD).
6. The personal data provided will be kept by Faraday for the time necessary for the provision of the requested service and during the legally established deadlines.
7. The legal basis and legitimacy of Faraday for the treatment of the data of its users is the execution of a contract, or if this does not apply, the consent of the interested party.
8. The data processed by Faraday will not be communicated to third parties except by legal obligation.
9. Users will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided and they are responsible for communicating to Faraday any changes made to them, being Faraday exempt from any type of responsibility in this regard.
10. Users herewith acknowledge and may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Paseo de la Habana, 16 – 1st Floor – CP 28036 Madrid, identifying and specifying their request. Where appropriate, they must provide a photocopy of the ID or equivalent document. Anyone has the right to obtain information about Faraday’s treatment of personal data as it pertains to them and others. In addition, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, Faraday will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or in the public interest, as well as for the exercise or defense of possible claims. In the event that the interested party feels their rights are being violated regarding the protection of their personal data, in particular in the case in which the party feels that their rights have not been exercised, they can file a claim with the Data Protection Control Authority through its website: www.agpd.es
11. Faraday, under the Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in no case shall Faraday send advertising or communications of other commercial purposes to users without previous consent. Likewise, Faraday, will not send unsolicited or chains of unsolicited electronic messages.
12. Faraday informs users that, in case they have solicited the sending of commercial messages, or alerts, they can unsubscribe from this type of communications by following the instructions indicated in each case or by communicating it in writing to the Data Protection Officer email@example.com
13. In relation to the personal data of children under 14 years of age, this Faraday website does not address minors. In case they wish to access it, they must dispose of their parent’s or guardian’s consent. If the user is a minor, we ask you to leave this website. However, Faraday disavows any liability for breach of this requirement.
14. The categories for data and interested parties are:
- Type of data: Identification data (eg name, ID, address, contact, …), economic and financial data
- Stakeholders category: Customers, Suppliers, Human Resources, Users
|Type of cookies||Instaler||Name||Expiration||Usefulness|
|Proprieatory||WordPress||comment_author||Temporary according to browser||They save your data only if you comment on a post so you don’t have to add them to each new comment.|
|_qca||Serve to analyse web traffic|
|From third parties||Google Analytics||_utma||2 years||Connects the website with Google Analytics and serves to know, anonymously, how you have used this website|
|_utmc||To end session|
What happens if you disable cookies? If you deactivate cookies, some of our services may not work correctly. Consent To continue browsing this website implies the consent and acceptance of our cookies. To change your consent, follow the instructions in the following section. How to change the settings or disable cookies? To change, block or delete cookies, enter the configuration options of your browser and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Configuration. If you want more information visit Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Historial -> Personalised configuration. If you want more information visit Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content configuration. If you want more information visit Google support or broswer Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. If you want more information visit Apple support or browser Help.
If you do not use any of these browsers, select the “Help” tab and the “Cookies” option in your browser to obtain information about the location of the cookie folder. Updates and changes in our cookies policy This policy may change to comply with future changes to the Cookies Law Royal decree law 13/2012, this is why we recommend you review this information periodically.